- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Lightsum hina?I'm looking for Nayeon 4, LE SSERAFIM, Rocket Punch or Lightsum
I was going to ask for yesung, but actually do you trade your chobom bomi?Sure! Which card do you want?
yes, that's fineI was going to ask for yesung, but actually do you trade your chobom bomi?Bc if @lexus takes bomi for her tri.be songsun I prefer that
then I’ll just need baby jia to finish the set![]()
Yes pleaseI was going to ask for yesung, but actually do you trade your chobom bomi?Bc if @lexus takes bomi for her tri.be songsun I prefer that
then I’ll just need baby jia to finish the set![]()
yeah, it arrived! I got Cheng Xiao's photocardTy fey
did your wjsn album come btw?
How cuteyeah, it arrived! I got Cheng Xiao's photocard
![]()