Trading Moonbyul 3, Super Junior Yesung or Daehyun 4 for trade (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Sure! Which card do you want?
I was going to ask for yesung, but actually do you trade your chobom bomi?:dubuthink: Bc if @lexus takes bomi for her tri.be songsun I prefer that:taesquish:

then I’ll just need baby jia to finish the set:pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Magician

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I was going to ask for yesung, but actually do you trade your chobom bomi?:dubuthink: Bc if @lexus takes bomi for her tri.be songsun I prefer that:taesquish:

then I’ll just need baby jia to finish the set:pandahappy:
Yes please :ilovebread:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread