Intro Most anticipated introduction of 2020 (1 Viewer)

potato

β˜† Stan Yolkie β˜†
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
It wasn't supposed to be like this...

DRAMATIC STOCK PHOTO.jpg


I did not mean to betray you ....

IMG_0388.JPG


But im here nowT_T. ]
Can you forgive me, I'm finally here, we can make new memories together :))

IMG_0697.JPG
I forgive you :maheart:
 

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Welcome~
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It wasn't supposed to be like this...

DRAMATIC STOCK PHOTO.jpg


I did not mean to betray you ....

IMG_0388.JPG


But im here nowT_T. ]
Can you forgive me, I'm finally here, we can make new memories together :))

IMG_0697.JPG
I see how it is :umjicry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Slightly late welcome, but a welcome nonetheless! I see you stan Red Velvet and Seventeen. :sanapray: Who's your Red Velvet bias?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So it’s like that now yeahh. I thought we had something special πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”gonna go listen to my song now πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
wow you gotta hit me up HSM now? you meanie somehow know my weakness
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread