most common combinations when stanning groups? (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Okay that is a really bad title. What I mean to ask is, what groups are usually stanned together?

From what I observe. My edits are italicized.

VERY COMMON
– BTS + BTS (courtesy of my sister)
– BIGBANG + 2NE1
– EXO + NCT

COMMON
– Seventeen + Monsta X
– WINNER + iKON
– BTS + TXT
– BTS + Blackpink (when fans aren't fighting ig)
—— alternatively, BTS + Twice
– SNSD + Red Velvet
– SNSD + Twice
– Twice + GFriend
– I.O.I + IZ*ONE
– Block B + B.A.P
– EXO + Red Velvet
– EXID + AOA

SOMEWHAT COMMON
– SHINee + f(x)
– Red Velvet + f(x)
– Red Velvet + Blackpink
– (G)I-DLE + Blackpink
– (G)I-DLE + CLC
– Pentagon + CLC
– Dreamcatcher + CLC
– Dreamcatcher + GFriend
– Brown Eyed Girls + Mamamoo

SOLOISTS (bc why not)
– IU + Bolbbalgan4 (duo)
– Dean + Crush
– Zion.T + Crush
– Hyuna + Sunmi

If I'm wrong for some of these, feel free to correct me. It's based on what I've seen.
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I agree with them, especially BTS+BLACKPINK and BIGBANG+2NE1. The only one I don't agree with is BTS+Twice
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree with them, especially BTS+BLACKPINK and BIGBANG+2NE1. The only one I don't agree with is BTS+Twice
I'm a living example of BangTwice lol
:pepecheer:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh really? i didn't meet too many bangtwice to be honest
they're both my top two ult groups and will stay that way for a while lol
that's sad, there should be more of us~
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
they're both my top two ult groups and will stay that way for a while lol
that's sad, there should be more of us~
aww that's so cute to hear
I'm sure there are more, I probably didn't meet the right persons
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,599
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Many Reveluv are Sone
Some Once are Sone
few Blink are Reveluv (they are vocal but the % is tiny)
Many blink are army. at time i think many many.
more sone are showl than elf or cassie.
Meu's are a mess :)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
what SHOULD be more popular is Armyzens :pepecry1:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay that is a really bad title. What I mean to ask is, what groups are usually stanned together?

From what I observe. My edits are italicized.

VERY COMMON
– BTS + BTS (courtesy of my sister)
– BIGBANG + 2NE1
– EXO + NCT

COMMON
– Seventeen + Monsta X
– WINNER + iKON
– BTS + TXT
– BTS + Blackpink (when fans aren't fighting ig)
—— alternatively, BTS + Twice
– SNSD + Twice
– Twice + GFriend
– I.O.I + IZ*ONE

SOMEWHAT COMMON
– Block B + B.A.P
– SHINee + f(x)
– Red Velvet + f(x)
– Red Velvet + EXO
– Red Velvet + Blackpink

– (G)I-DLE + Blackpink
– (G)I-DLE + CLC
– Pentagon + CLC
– Brown Eyed Girls + Mamamoo

SOLOISTS (bc why not)
– IU X Bolbbalgan4 (duo)
– Dean X Crush
– Hyuna X Sunmi

If I'm wrong for some of these, feel free to correct me. It's based on what I've seen.
the soloists are lowkey me :D
IU x Bol4 and Dean X Cursh, Crush X Zion T are quite common
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dreamcatcher x Gfriend

I noticed this a lot that whoever liked Dreamcatcher is 90% chance also into Gfriend.
true. Gfriend x Dreamcatcher is a really common combo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread