- Joined
- 25 August 2018
- Messages
- 6,828
- Reactions Received
- 28,463
- Location
- YG Entertainment
- Website
- kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 26,616
- Fandom
- MONSTIEZ
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She / Her / Hers
how do we check ours![]()
Im best admin.![]()
Can only check the top 20 for now.how do we check ours![]()
lol me too
lol i've had my browser closed for a couple days
we need to give @Son Na Eun some vacation thoughlol me too
I am kinda surprised
good idea
yeah @igloo is personal assistant materialgood idea
We can have igloo do all the work tho
while eman fanboys
speaking of work i need to make up all my lost daysgood idea
We can have igloo do all the work tho
while eman fanboys
all those missing everyday threads incomingspeaking of work i need to make up all my lost dayspray for me

I'm secretly an adminI was bored while waiting for next question of hell event nstalkingbrowsing around, found this thread after I saw another page first:
So i guess tat the results been updated to show from the beginning of the forum? Still a shock for no. 2 & no.4 to leap over no.1 considering their relative user-life on the forum(ig it's bcos no.1 time is spent on hard work maintaining the site n not browsing/hving fun like most of us!)
Also the jump from ~30 hrs to over ~250 hrs (over the approx. 9 mth lifespan of the forum: almost an hour spent each day, EVERY SINGLE DAY per user/minus number of days they joined after forum started; that's DAMN IMPRESSIVE!!!!) @MonCherry How do you hv so much free time????
(End post to reach next badge so I can get more SNSD revamped badges)
But thinking abt Nayeon's time online stats-I guessed that time admin-ning the site doesn't really count (unless I'm wrong) , otherwise she'd definitely hv more than anyone else. [sorry if ur joking n I can't tell; I don't know how to tell sarcasm/irony unless it's spelled out for me].I'm secretly an admin![]()
TrueBut thinking abt Nayeon's time online stats-I guessed that time admin-ning the site doesn't really count (unless I'm wrong) , otherwise she'd definitely hv more than anyone else. [sorry if ur joking n I can't tell; I don't know how to tell sarcasm/irony unless it's spelled out for me].