Most time online (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I expected @igloo and @Skinnny there lol
lol i've had my browser closed for a couple days
and isn't it in time since this was implemented?
if it were since the start of the forum i'd be on there ofc
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and jasque
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I was bored while waiting for next question of hell event n stalking browsing around, found this thread after I saw another page first:


So i guess tat the results been updated to show from the beginning of the forum? Still a shock for no. 2 & no.4 to leap over no.1 considering their relative user-life on the forum(ig it's bcos no.1 time is spent on hard work maintaining the site n not browsing/hving fun like most of us!)

Also the jump from ~30 hrs to over ~250 hrs (over the approx. 9 mth lifespan of the forum: almost an hour spent each day, EVERY SINGLE DAY per user/minus number of days they joined after forum started; that's DAMN IMPRESSIVE!!!!) @MonCherry How do you hv so much free time????:jisoosmh::nakypog::hayshook::umwhat::nekolove::pikahappy::rjbow:
(End post to reach next badge so I can get more SNSD revamped badges)
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I was bored while waiting for next question of hell event n stalking browsing around, found this thread after I saw another page first:


So i guess tat the results been updated to show from the beginning of the forum? Still a shock for no. 2 & no.4 to leap over no.1 considering their relative user-life on the forum(ig it's bcos no.1 time is spent on hard work maintaining the site n not browsing/hving fun like most of us!)

Also the jump from ~30 hrs to over ~250 hrs (over the approx. 9 mth lifespan of the forum: almost an hour spent each day, EVERY SINGLE DAY per user/minus number of days they joined after forum started; that's DAMN IMPRESSIVE!!!!) @MonCherry How do you hv so much free time????:jisoosmh::nakypog::hayshook::umwhat::nekolove::pikahappy::rjbow:
(End post to reach next badge so I can get more SNSD revamped badges)
I'm secretly an admin :rosesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm secretly an admin :rosesmug:
But thinking abt Nayeon's time online stats-I guessed that time admin-ning the site doesn't really count (unless I'm wrong) , otherwise she'd definitely hv more than anyone else. [sorry if ur joking n I can't tell; I don't know how to tell sarcasm/irony unless it's spelled out for me].
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
But thinking abt Nayeon's time online stats-I guessed that time admin-ning the site doesn't really count (unless I'm wrong) , otherwise she'd definitely hv more than anyone else. [sorry if ur joking n I can't tell; I don't know how to tell sarcasm/irony unless it's spelled out for me].
True
That's why I'm also queen :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread