- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I think everyone has some sort of trope that they are not a fan of at all.
So what is yours?
And is there a possible way it could be executed in a fashion where you would enjoy it?
For me, personally, one of the topes I absolutely LOATHE is the childhood friends to lovers trope.
I don't know what it is about that trope but I legit cannot stand it.
I find it also is so unrealistic anytime I read it.
I think the only time I MAY enjoy it is if we actually get to grow up with the characters and see their friendship grow into love.
But in most books I've read that isn't how it happens and YUCK.
So what is yours?
And is there a possible way it could be executed in a fashion where you would enjoy it?
For me, personally, one of the topes I absolutely LOATHE is the childhood friends to lovers trope.
I don't know what it is about that trope but I legit cannot stand it.
I find it also is so unrealistic anytime I read it.
I think the only time I MAY enjoy it is if we actually get to grow up with the characters and see their friendship grow into love.
But in most books I've read that isn't how it happens and YUCK.