Movie genres you don't like/watch? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i basically dont watch movies period. never understand whats going on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
zombie movies, films with aliens, I am not into sci fi and I do like comedy,but most films are just not funny to me :D. but when it is a good comedy, it is a good comedy :).
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I really dont like comedies 😅 , unless they're old and wholesome.
I dont really watch romance movies so I dont even know how I feel about them lol, and I dont dislike dramas but I don't seek them out either.

I just really love horror...
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Most horror, especially franchise horror/terror like insidious, saw n the like. Nvr liked 'em tho Resident Evil, Underworld n monster-type movies dont seem horrible to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
horror - the last horror film I saw, Get Out, literally scared me shitless - I had to use the crapper immediately afterwards! lol And not to mention I had to sleep with the lights on that night... and I'm not even black!

tear-jerking dramas - sorry, Mr. Director, but I came to the movies to feel GOOD!

dog movies - why do they always have to have sad endings??? Old Yeller, My Dog Skip, Marley & Me, .A Dog's Purpose... all sad endings! Scooby and Homeward Bound are exceptions, though, because those had happy endings... but in general, I tend to avoid dog movies like the plague!

war movies - they bore me to tears! In fact, I cot in trouble twice for falling asleep during assigned movies. One was Tora Tora Tora, and the other was a movie about the Holocaust. I mean, who wants to sit through two full hours of Jews being tortured and shit???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread