Well I am there for faces
Well I am there for faces
Sadly they aren’tim sure they are all making faces worth cheering for
Well Yeah i agree... but people also shouldn't call their friends ugly or crack heads.... that's stupid and disgusting.
Solo stan not badi understood nothing
what was that for![]()
u are solo stanSolo stan not bad
That’s what I said!!!!u are solo stan
and the point is, yes you dont have to love everyone in a group. and you can just choose one and love him/her more than others. BUT you cant+shouldnt write bad or hate comments about them ew![]()
and the point is, yes you dont have to love everyone in a group. and you can just choose one and love him/her more than others. BUT you cant+shouldnt write bad or hate comments about them ew![]()
That’s what I said!!!!
That saying you should cheer for the whole group is stupid. Ifans always whine about kfans only cheering for so and so while other members don’t get screams but like??? You can’t force someone to be a fan of an idol??? If they only like one dude then they only like one dude it’s none of your business??? Why should they waste time and energy on people they don’t care about???
i didnt say something like thatI didn’t insult anyone!!!