- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I wish-it ruptured and created an abscess. So they couldn't remove it safely so I'm getting it removed later this month.you're trolling, right? You need to get that thing OUT ASAP!
My body hates me and my pain tolerance is apparently very very stupid.omg what is going on??
Your waiting a month?! Usually this is a surgery now situation.I wish-it ruptured and created an abscess. So they couldn't remove it safely so I'm getting it removed later this month.
Not really my choice-to give a timeline this happened at the end of August & beginning of September. It ruptured and I did not know it, but it abscessed instead of filling my body with all the nasty crap that makes it incredibly bad if it explodes. So in order to remove it they needed to drain the abscess. So I was hospitalized for 5 days, they placed a closed-drain in me to drain the abscess. Then for about a week I drained and then they pulled the drain out of me.Your waiting a month?! Usually this is a surgery now situation.Please be careful and get better!
![]()
Same here!That’s scary. I hope it can be removed quickly and safely![]()
Seriously, theres easier ways to get hug.Not really my choice-to give a timeline this happened at the end of August & beginning of September. It ruptured and I did not know it, but it abscessed instead of filling my body with all the nasty crap that makes it incredibly bad if it explodes. So in order to remove it they needed to drain the abscess. So I was hospitalized for 5 days, they placed a closed-drain in me to drain the abscess. Then for about a week I drained and then they pulled the drain out of me.
Had to let it continue to drain, then it closed, then it got infected. So the only way they'll do the surgery to remove it is if it ruptures again and it's an emergency or when the swelling has gone down and the tissue has scarred down so they can safely remove the appendix without perforating my intestines. Which is why my surgery to remove it is later this month.
I wish-it ruptured and created an abscess. So they couldn't remove it safely so I'm getting it removed later this month.
My body hates me and my pain tolerance is apparently very very stupid.
Not really my choice-to give a timeline this happened at the end of August & beginning of September. It ruptured and I did not know it, but it abscessed instead of filling my body with all the nasty crap that makes it incredibly bad if it explodes. So in order to remove it they needed to drain the abscess. So I was hospitalized for 5 days, they placed a closed-drain in me to drain the abscess. Then for about a week I drained and then they pulled the drain out of me.
Had to let it continue to drain, then it closed, then it got infected. So the only way they'll do the surgery to remove it is if it ruptures again and it's an emergency or when the swelling has gone down and the tissue has scarred down so they can safely remove the appendix without perforating my intestines. Which is why my surgery to remove it is later this month.
Sympathies, chirpsie. Idk the pain or suffering u r going thru...... it's been in there for about 2-3 months??)
that all sounds so scary and horrible, I hope everything goes well and it can be removed safelyNot really my choice-to give a timeline this happened at the end of August & beginning of September. It ruptured and I did not know it, but it abscessed instead of filling my body with all the nasty crap that makes it incredibly bad if it explodes. So in order to remove it they needed to drain the abscess. So I was hospitalized for 5 days, they placed a closed-drain in me to drain the abscess. Then for about a week I drained and then they pulled the drain out of me.
Had to let it continue to drain, then it closed, then it got infected. So the only way they'll do the surgery to remove it is if it ruptures again and it's an emergency or when the swelling has gone down and the tissue has scarred down so they can safely remove the appendix without perforating my intestines. Which is why my surgery to remove it is later this month.