My Appendix Ruptured and It's Still In Me! (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you're trolling, right? You need to get that thing OUT ASAP!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
you're trolling, right? You need to get that thing OUT ASAP!
I wish-it ruptured and created an abscess. So they couldn't remove it safely so I'm getting it removed later this month.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I wish-it ruptured and created an abscess. So they couldn't remove it safely so I'm getting it removed later this month.
Your waiting a month?! Usually this is a surgery now situation. :leavingmind: Please be careful and get better! :izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Your waiting a month?! Usually this is a surgery now situation. :leavingmind: Please be careful and get better! :izhug:
Not really my choice-to give a timeline this happened at the end of August & beginning of September. It ruptured and I did not know it, but it abscessed instead of filling my body with all the nasty crap that makes it incredibly bad if it explodes. So in order to remove it they needed to drain the abscess. So I was hospitalized for 5 days, they placed a closed-drain in me to drain the abscess. Then for about a week I drained and then they pulled the drain out of me.

Had to let it continue to drain, then it closed, then it got infected. So the only way they'll do the surgery to remove it is if it ruptures again and it's an emergency or when the swelling has gone down and the tissue has scarred down so they can safely remove the appendix without perforating my intestines. Which is why my surgery to remove it is later this month.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That’s scary. I hope it can be removed quickly and safely :coronawimwim:
Same here!
(Though it's been in there for about 2-3 months??)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
ah shit

I pray for a swift and painless recovery.
well when they put you under

:pepeheart:

fighting @Lovely_Cornchips
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Not really my choice-to give a timeline this happened at the end of August & beginning of September. It ruptured and I did not know it, but it abscessed instead of filling my body with all the nasty crap that makes it incredibly bad if it explodes. So in order to remove it they needed to drain the abscess. So I was hospitalized for 5 days, they placed a closed-drain in me to drain the abscess. Then for about a week I drained and then they pulled the drain out of me.

Had to let it continue to drain, then it closed, then it got infected. So the only way they'll do the surgery to remove it is if it ruptures again and it's an emergency or when the swelling has gone down and the tissue has scarred down so they can safely remove the appendix without perforating my intestines. Which is why my surgery to remove it is later this month.
Seriously, theres easier ways to get hug. :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I wish-it ruptured and created an abscess. So they couldn't remove it safely so I'm getting it removed later this month.
My body hates me and my pain tolerance is apparently very very stupid.
Not really my choice-to give a timeline this happened at the end of August & beginning of September. It ruptured and I did not know it, but it abscessed instead of filling my body with all the nasty crap that makes it incredibly bad if it explodes. So in order to remove it they needed to drain the abscess. So I was hospitalized for 5 days, they placed a closed-drain in me to drain the abscess. Then for about a week I drained and then they pulled the drain out of me.

Had to let it continue to drain, then it closed, then it got infected. So the only way they'll do the surgery to remove it is if it ruptures again and it's an emergency or when the swelling has gone down and the tissue has scarred down so they can safely remove the appendix without perforating my intestines. Which is why my surgery to remove it is later this month.
..... it's been in there for about 2-3 months??)
Sympathies, chirpsie. Idk the pain or suffering u r going thru.

I only know tat 30 yrs ago my older brother had his appendix burst or maybe perforated smh, but he stood the pain while my aunt n I were in the midst of watching a movie. I rmbr we went in n either my bro dint or did go in but he couldn't sit cos of the pain n after the movie ended he went to see the doctor n then had to remove his appendix.

Idk if ur pain tolerance prevented the pain my bro went thru as if it's a good thing or not. Either way appendix rupturing is horrible experience from the bystander pov. Idk how my bro survived the hour plus while we were in the cinema(or maybe he went outside after half an hour).

Hope u have a successful op on yr appendix n no more complications!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,742
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Not really my choice-to give a timeline this happened at the end of August & beginning of September. It ruptured and I did not know it, but it abscessed instead of filling my body with all the nasty crap that makes it incredibly bad if it explodes. So in order to remove it they needed to drain the abscess. So I was hospitalized for 5 days, they placed a closed-drain in me to drain the abscess. Then for about a week I drained and then they pulled the drain out of me.

Had to let it continue to drain, then it closed, then it got infected. So the only way they'll do the surgery to remove it is if it ruptures again and it's an emergency or when the swelling has gone down and the tissue has scarred down so they can safely remove the appendix without perforating my intestines. Which is why my surgery to remove it is later this month.
that all sounds so scary and horrible, I hope everything goes well and it can be removed safely :sadcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread