- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
So I have 3 dormmates
1 of them I share a room with, the other 2 are in the other room
My roomie is great, we get along fabulously, no problems AT ALL
The 2 others though.... ffs
Like normally they aren't TOO much of a bother, they keep to themselves a lot, I barely see them and when they are in the dorms they are in their own room with the door closed.
Altho they go to sleep at like 10 fucking pm and get mad at us for being "loud" when we are in fact not doing anything beyond your average existing
But now...
Both of them aren't at the dorms, one of them got sick and went back to her mothers place
I dunno what the other one is doing
Anyways
I got sick too yesterday!
Nothing horrible or earth shattering
Just the sniffles and a kinda high fever
Your average yearly cold one might even say
But the moment the dorm mates found out about this:
"Why aren't you going home????" (Bitch this is my fucking home, I LIVE HERE, I PAY THE RENT HERE, THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS I LIVE HERE)
"Like you could infect us!!" (So I should go "home" and infect my family????)
And then one of them straight up told me like:
" oh when did you get sick like I was coming to the dorms, but now I'm going back to my moms, should've told us EARLIER it's so inconvenient! It's a shame info doesn't move in this dorm at all!"
Gurl I got sick last night and didn't think you were going to be so fucking pressed about it. Not to mention like.... We have been in the same room at the same time like 10 fucking times total. We never even talk. Are you REALLY that fucking scared of a fucking cold????
1 of them I share a room with, the other 2 are in the other room
My roomie is great, we get along fabulously, no problems AT ALL
The 2 others though.... ffs
Like normally they aren't TOO much of a bother, they keep to themselves a lot, I barely see them and when they are in the dorms they are in their own room with the door closed.
Altho they go to sleep at like 10 fucking pm and get mad at us for being "loud" when we are in fact not doing anything beyond your average existing
But now...
Both of them aren't at the dorms, one of them got sick and went back to her mothers place
I dunno what the other one is doing
Anyways
I got sick too yesterday!
Nothing horrible or earth shattering
Just the sniffles and a kinda high fever
Your average yearly cold one might even say
But the moment the dorm mates found out about this:
"Why aren't you going home????" (Bitch this is my fucking home, I LIVE HERE, I PAY THE RENT HERE, THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS I LIVE HERE)
"Like you could infect us!!" (So I should go "home" and infect my family????)
And then one of them straight up told me like:
" oh when did you get sick like I was coming to the dorms, but now I'm going back to my moms, should've told us EARLIER it's so inconvenient! It's a shame info doesn't move in this dorm at all!"
Gurl I got sick last night and didn't think you were going to be so fucking pressed about it. Not to mention like.... We have been in the same room at the same time like 10 fucking times total. We never even talk. Are you REALLY that fucking scared of a fucking cold????