- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,294
- Reactions Received
- 10,938
- Location
- Neo City
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Your family grows every DAY
can't relate![]()
Your family grows every DAY
can't relate![]()
You are still my favorite!
how dare youSo nosey smh were you raised in a barn
EXACTLYYour family grows every DAY
Imagine how boring this site would be without us!k it's only the problematic duo ig 😷
also, you are her ONLY child
kps has meImagine how boring this site would be without us!![]()
Bet you ran out with the livestockhow dare you![]()
@Crackhead is tully fam so none of you mess with herExcuse me, but @Crackhead has never been problematic!
If I don’t have a family, am I real or just a figment of your imagination?EXACTLY
How dare you insinuate that makes her any less my favorite! I NEVER approved of Jimi marrying you, just so you know!also, you are her ONLY child
I KNOWImagine how boring this site would be without us!![]()
no clueIf I don’t have a family, am I real or just a figment of your imagination?![]()
u got a point thereImagine how boring this site would be without us!![]()
we married before you even came into her life sooooHow dare you insinuate that makes her any less my favorite! I NEVER approved of Jimi marrying you, just so you know!
How dare you insinuate that makes her any less my favorite! I NEVER approved of Jimi marrying you, just so you know!
hmm... i think i got it!!! the solution to this mess issame ducky
@NogaNono this mess, we're trying to figure out this mess
screw you I call divorce 87!