- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
we married before you even came into her life soooo![]()
we married before you even came into her life soooo![]()
I had prophetic dreams!we married before you even came into her life soooo![]()
knew ithmm... i think i got it!!! the solution to this mess is
stan clc
sure you didI had prophetic dreams!
I didn’t wanna marry you anyway!!!!screw you I call divorce 87!
Mommas got special powersI had prophetic dreams!
THEN DIVORCE MEI didn’t wanna marry you anyway!!!!
Mommas got special powers
YOU CALLING HER A LIAR????sure you did
yes I amYOU CALLING HER A LIAR????
you know im right! if we all stan clc, everything will be right in the worldknew it![]()
I MUST DEFEND GOODyes I am
you got a problem with it, you can L E A V E
you know im right! if we all stan clc, everything will be right in the world![]()
Yes I did! I saw this huge lurking spider trapping a baby into her web!sure you did
I didn’t wanna marry you anyway!!!!
I MUST DEFEND MYSELFI MUST DEFEND GOOD
HOW COULD YOU SAY THIS?Yes I did! I saw this huge lurking spider trapping a baby into her web!
THAT was obviously you making my baby a part of your insane family!
anticipate song of the year.