my family 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:maheart: I would never be disloyal.

:chickill:not this suffering
meanie. you really want me stressed,huh?
I was stressed once, your turn now love :jenniesmug:
Don't tell me you're suffering already :nayeonisdone::chickill:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was stressed once, your turn now love :jenniesmug:
Don't tell me you're suffering already :nayeonisdone::chickill:
I have been suffering and stressed since yesterday :umwhat:

great for today since I have an exam in a few hours :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have been suffering and stressed since yesterday :umwhat:

great for today since I have an exam in a few hours :yolk:
I'm not gonna be guilt tripped into stopping, your powers won't work this time :yolk:
Do well, all the best :nekolove:
Fromis comeback news will destress you so no worries :sanapray:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not gonna be guilt tripped into stopping, your powers won't work this time :yolk:
Do well, all the best :nekolove:
Fromis comeback news will destress you so no worries :sanapray:
I am not guilt tripping you, love :yolk:
I have been a mess due to that exam since yesterday morning.

I hope so:maheart: though you aren’t really helping with that
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I am not guilt tripping you, love :yolk:
I have been a mess due to that exam since yesterday morning.

I hope so:maheart: though you aren’t really helping with that
Oof you didn't tell me you had an exam, I'd have spent more time calming you and then hyping you up coz the love isn't killed apparently :maheart::yolk:
You've worked hard though, you'll do well I'm sure :sanapray::nekolove:
I'll be supportive af until your test is over now :queen:

Bring out that $WAG QUEEN :queen::sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof you didn't tell me you had an exam, I'd have spent more time calming you and then hyping you up coz the love isn't killed apparently :maheart::yolk:
You've worked hard though, you'll do well I'm sure :sanapray::nekolove:
I'll be supportive af until your test is over now :queen:

Bring out that $WAG QUEEN :queen::sj_weary:
Alot is going on at my University rn so I probably forgot to tell you :maheart: lmao but I gotta relax before I have my first presentation tomorrow.:yolk:
I would never kill the love between us for real:yolk::yolk::yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Alot is going on at my University rn so I probably forgot to tell you :maheart: lmao but I gotta relax before I have my first presentation tomorrow.:yolk:
I would never kill the love between us for real:yolk::yolk::yolk:
Oof you really must be stressed to be saying all this in a thread :yolk::nekolove:
Well it makes sense, Uni schedules can be hectic. I knew about your presentations but not about your exam lol, anyway I know you've studied and prepared a lot so it's gonna be fine.
I always think of what I'll be doing 1 hour after the exam ends and that always makes me feel good and destress :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof you really must be stressed to be saying all this in a thread :yolk::nekolove:
Well it makes sense, Uni schedules can be hectic. I knew about your presentations but not about your exam lol, anyway I know you've studied and prepared a lot so it's gonna be fine.
I always think of what I'll be doing 1 hour after the exam ends and that always makes me feel good and destress :sanapray:
:maheart: you are the sweetest
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know you'll still kick me to the curb later but thanks, so are you :maheart::yolk:
How many hours to go?
why would I? I only do that when you get to uwu or cringy. :maheart:
it‘s really late:yolk: It will start at like 4PM my time and it is currently almost 10AM. So still alot of time to be stressed over.I am just glad I will be done with that course after today. I can finally focus on other exams that will happen in July and all my presentations
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
why would I? I only do that when you get to uwu or cringy. :maheart:
it‘s really late:yolk: It will start at like 4PM my time and it is currently almost 10AM. So still alot of time to be stressed over.I am just glad I will be done with that course after today. I can finally focus on other exams that will happen in July and all my presentations
Yes but there's no telling when you cringe, can be random af so :yolk:
Still love you :pepeheart:
Oof lot of time, if I were you I'd just sleep for some of those hours so I have less time to worry :yolk:
So this is the last exam before your presentations then, that's good :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes but there's no telling when you cringe, can be random af so :yolk:
Still love you :pepeheart:
Oof lot of time, if I were you I'd just sleep for some of those hours so I have less time to worry :yolk:
So this is the last exam before your presentations then, that's good :nekolove:
:chickill: I love your reactions though. that‘s why I stab you:chickill::chickill::chickill:

I gotta go to Uni in like an hour lol and I couldn’t sleep anymore😅 I literally woke up at 6.30 for some wierd reason.

It‘s a course where we write exams in earlier lol so I am glad to be done with that. It‘s a difficult one so I am stressing the f out
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:chickill: I love your reactions though. that‘s why I stab you:chickill::chickill::chickill:

I gotta go to Uni in like an hour lol and I couldn’t sleep anymore😅 I literally woke up at 6.30 for some wierd reason.

It‘s a course where we write exams in earlier lol so I am glad to be done with that. It‘s a difficult one so I am stressing the f out
I love your reactions when you suffer too that's all :chickill::sakUwu:

Lol oh well, the worst is over today so take relief in that. Not long to remain stressed now, will be over soon and you'll be fine again :nekolove:
I did notice you woke up super early lol, get all the coffee you need.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love your reactions when you suffer too that's all :chickill::sakUwu:

Lol oh well, the worst is over today so take relief in that. Not long to remain stressed now, will be over soon and you'll be fine again :nekolove:
I did notice you woke up super early lol, get all the coffee you need.
:maheart: I guess we both enjoy to make each other suffer. what a healthy relationship.

It helps talking with you:nekolove:

I am drinking a lot of coffe now:sj_weary: I might take some with me to my university
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:maheart: I guess we both enjoy to make each other suffer. what a healthy relationship.

It helps talking with you:nekolove:

I am drinking a lot of coffe now:sj_weary: I might take some with me to my university
Healthiest relationship ever :maheart:
Lol I'm glad, and yes coffee is love :sj_weary:
Jen fighting :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Healthiest relationship ever :maheart:
Lol I'm glad, and yes coffee is love :sj_weary:
Jen fighting :sanapray:
ikr :maheart: it‘s perfect

yeess. need some more coffee

thank you:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ikr :maheart: it‘s perfect

yeess. need some more coffee

thank you:nekolove:
:nekolove:
Leaving for my lunchbreak now, watch/listen to something to distract yourself, no reason to worry when you're loaded with $weg yasss :sj_weary::maheart:
Cya soon :dubuwave:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:nekolove:
Leaving for my lunchbreak now, watch/listen to something to distract yourself, no reason to worry when you're loaded with $weg yasss :sj_weary::maheart:
Cya soon :dubuwave:
I am listening to a playlist on yt already :maheart:
I will leave as soon as I watched cherry bullet‘s comeback in like 30 minutes:)
have fun. EAT HEALTHY!!!!
cyaa ( I will reply to you on discord soon:) )
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I am listening to a playlist on yt already :maheart:
I will leave as soon as I watched cherry bullet‘s comeback in like 30 minutes:)
have fun. EAT HEALTHY!!!!
cyaa ( I will reply to you on discord soon:) )
Oof I completely forgot about Cherry Bullet lol :maheart:
I'll eat whatever's available in the office cafeteria :jisoosmh:

Cya :pepeheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof I completely forgot about Cherry Bullet lol :maheart:
I'll eat whatever's available in the office cafeteria :jisoosmh:

Cya :pepeheart:
how could you forget about them :yolk:

oof. I hope you get something good:maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread