These were my favourite collabs during mbc Gayo what were yours
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 January 2020 #1 These were my favourite collabs during mbc Gayo what were yours Reactions: Poetry, JakeyWantsCakey, DAIRYQUEEN and 1 other person
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,646 Reactions Received 93,465 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,925 Fandom WizSoneLuv 1 January 2020 #2 RV ofc but hey i am biased :) Reactions: Moonbinlove and JakeyWantsCakey
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 January 2020 #3 mbc gay Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 January 2020 #4 You heard it here first, folks. Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 January 2020 #5 RandAlThor said: RV ofc but hey i am biased :) Click to expand... they were really good and suited the stage Mayah said: You heard it here first, folks. Click to expand... lol 😂 I only noticed my typo I meant MBC Gayo Reactions: RandAlThor and Mayday
RandAlThor said: RV ofc but hey i am biased :) Click to expand... they were really good and suited the stage Mayah said: You heard it here first, folks. Click to expand... lol 😂 I only noticed my typo I meant MBC Gayo