Appreciation My Favorite Boy Group Song Ever (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
My Favorite Boy Group Song Ever



I hear people criticize groups for singing "simple love" songs.

But god damnit.

I love love song songs.

Nothing really gets me emotionally like love songs and I'm more of an emotional listener when it comes to music that an intellectual one.


So next time someone decries " but they only sing love songs Eman! Where's the substance?"

I'll reply! "Thank the gods!"



Here's my favorite one by a boy group.

Incidentally my favorite boy group song ever.

Enjoy.




Boy talks about girl.

Simple.

Beautiful.


 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Love this song! Great suggestion for me to listen to more of them.. anymore like this?
Glad you like it!

I'm not an expert on EXO's library.

But here's another song like this one I love.

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Here's my fav boy group song of all time. All these years later, it's still the best for me :sanapray:



I love how it doesn't let up for a second from start to finish, like no musical interlude or any gap between the vocal verses right until the end. It takes you for a ride and I love every second of it :sj_weary:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wouldn’t have had you down as somebody who liked any EXO songs, let alone two b-sides. Don’t Go and Peter Pan are such good songs :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread