My favorite part about vlives (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Is when a member says something mildly controversial or that they shouldn't have said and how everybody just starts glancing at the manager! I don't know why this is so funny for me, but I love it so much!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Or the 'I just fucked up' face when that happens lol
It is even better if the one who did it has that "I know what I did, but I stand by my words" face on while everybody else is panicking inside!
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It is even better if the one who did it has that "I know what I did, but I stand by my words" face on while everybody else is panicking inside!
Reminds me of when Taeyong was mocking the staff and Jaehyun and Winwin(?) were silently screaming.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Reminds me of when Taeyong was mocking the staff and Jaehyun and Winwin(?) were silently screaming.
I thought of this post bcs I saw a clip of when Doyoung was talking about how he doesn't know and it doesn't matter if the relationship if Boy and girl, or boy and boy or girl and girl! He had such a blank I don't give an F face, while Yuta and Lucas were panicking!
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My fave part is when members are hyper and drunk (or sober and outrageous, and the drunk members are slow to react) and inappropriate and everyone pauses for a moment to figure out what to do with that information.

See: BTS, especially post-concert.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My fave part is when members are hyper and drunk (or sober and outrageous, and the drunk members are slow to react) and inappropriate and everyone pauses for a moment to figure out what to do with that information.

See: BTS, especially post-concert.

I remember this time when Taehyung was the only one who looked sober and he just seemed so embarrassed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread