My Fellow AKP Refugees... Now Citizens (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I left akp last year after seeing most threads there regarding groups were always full of negative comments & i was looking around at other options but i can't find any. I believe a forum should be a place for healthy and positive discussion, a place to have fun while doing that so thus began my journey to form this place, it was a lot of hard work, sleep & coffee but i am proud of what we have achieved so far, im happy our users are very active for our small size but i hope we will grow even further in the coming years.
You originally an AKP user??? 😮😮😮😮
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Was on AKP too for an extremely short while, I only go back to see how people react to certain things, also for some users! :D

I’m mainly on the forums to make friends, have fun with people and share stuff, keep up with things.

Guess we all have the hunger to be recognized (and thats the main cause of shitstorms) but let’s keep it healthy :)
I hope this friendly atmosphere continues :pepeheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Was on akp for a good five months? Six months? Something like that. Made a bunch of friends, 90% migrated here. Left mainly because I hate the color scheme wtf is that red and gray
 
D

Deleted member 74

I go back every now and then to check on some things but I wouldn't say I miss the drama because I never cared for it
I think it's too negative for me now but I have to say I'll always appreciate the memories I have from there, especially from when I was in 11'th grade
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think I visited there like late-Feb, early-Mar, then definitively stopped.
I honestly don't miss all that drama and troll stuff, it was actually one of the reasons I used to avoid 80% of k-pop section threads and stay only on idol threads.
Anyway, I like here more, both because of the users personality in general and because of the staff. They all seem to be more involved here than the staff was there.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread