My first anniversary on KPS (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Please fix your signature, i can't see the image. Also how do you feel the one year that you are in ks?

I will fix it later, thanks for telling me. My first year has been great, meeting so many new people and being able to share my thoughts on K-pop
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which user do you think has the best aesthetic (dp, badges, signature)? Happy anniversary by the way!

When I first joined, @kuro was the queen of aesthetics, but I haven’t seen her around anymore. Now it’s @ikonicraja
well I am kuro's mother so it's a family thing :haylul:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
what's your favorite movie?

Hidden Figures, it’s about three women who worked for NASA during the 1960s
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
favorite song of 2020 so far?

I can’t pick just one! So What by LOONA, Tension by Dreamcatcher, and I discovered this Japanese group called Neo Japonism today and I love them!
I am also looking forward to NCT 127’s next album in a week!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which user do you think has the best aesthetic (dp, badges, signature)? Happy anniversary by the way!

When I first joined, @kuro was the queen of aesthetics, but I haven’t seen her around anymore. Now it’s @ikonicraja
mom will always be superior :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread