My honest thoughts on ITZY's debut (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
at first I disliked the song. it was messy and annoying but then it keep popping up in my head. NOW EVERYDAY I’M LIKE “DALLA DALLA”
the song is a bop 💫
it is :maheart:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I really like it. It's not the greatest song I've ever heard, but I've developed an unhealthy addiction to it and can't stop listening to it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I honestly loved it
It wasn't anything groundbreaking but I did find it enjoyable and earwormy
The b-side wasn't that good however
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and yeji

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I honestly loved it
It wasn't anything groundbreaking but I did find it enjoyable and earwormy
The b-side wasn't that good however
tbh, from first listen Want it? was better for me but after 2 listens I got kinda tired of it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread