My most played Artists, Albums, and Songs of Q1 2019 (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
56
Reactions Received
268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
At the very end of last year I finally started using the last.fm Scrobbler to record how many artists, albums, and songs I play. So I decided to post my stats for Quarter 1! This is from Jan 1st to March 31st. This includes songs prior to 2019 of course but a couple 2019 releases made it in!

I don't know if anyone actually cares about this but I find it super fun to read into these kind of stats. Feel free to post your most played Artists or Songs as well, or make a guess if you don't track them!
:pandalove:

Most Played Artists:
1. Red Velvet: 1,383/8,100 all-time total
2. Taeyeon: 354/1,570 total
3. EXO: 349/1,393 total
4. LOONA: 220/1,866 total
5. Mamamoo: 153/448 total
6. (G)I-DLE: 151/200 total
7. f(x): 98/670 total (I lost a lot of data for f(x) :[ )
8. Blackpink: 71/741 total
9. Momoland: 64/98 total
10. EXO-CBX: 39/179 total

Most Played Albums:
1. Red Velvet - RBB: 208
2. LOONA - X X: 183
3. Perfect Velvet: 158
4. Summer Magic: 131
5. Russian Roulette: 128
6. (G)I-DLE - I Made: 120
7. The Red: 110
8. Taeyeon - My Voice: 86
9. Ice Cream Cake: 89
10. Rookie: 74

Most Played Songs:
1. Red Velvet - Sappy: 103
2. Red Velvet - RBB: 85
3. Red Velvet - Sayonara: 65
4. (G)I-DLE - Senorita: 51
5. Red Velvet - Bad Boy: 50
6. LOONA - Butterfly: 47
7. Momoland - I'm So Hot: 46
8. Taeyeon - Four Seasons: 46
9. Taeyeon - Blue: 45
10. Red Velvet - Power Up: 41



CONCLUSIONS:
1. RBB is still that album
2. I had a huuuge EXO binge earlier this year and it shows. lmao
3. f(x) really did that with not having a release since 2016.
4. I obviously continue to be a die-hard Reveluv. Just wait till they have a Korean comeback, I'll be notching 100-200 plays per track. 1,300 listens and they only had 2 new songs this year? ugh legends.
5. If I combined Perfect Velvet with the 3 new tracks from Perfect Red Velvet it would easily be #1. AOTY!
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Wow, the amount of times you listened to Red Velvet is astounding :pepeaww: dedicated indeed.

I don't even think Block B are my most listened, even though they are my favorite group.

I think my most listened song is "Deadstar" by Ash Island, it is my username after all. Heize's She's Fine is most played album this month.
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
56
Reactions Received
268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wow, the amount of times you listened to Red Velvet is astounding :pepeaww: dedicated indeed.

I don't even think Block B are my most listened, even though they are my favorite group.

I think my most listened song is "Deadstar" by Ash Island, it is my username after all.
Aw thanks haha. It helps that I listen to them on my commutes and during work, those plays really add up. I just really enjoy listening to their discography. I'll take breaks so that I don't burn out but I genuinely love replaying their music haha.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most Played Artists:
1. Rina Sawayama
2. Lana del rey
3. R.tee
4. Sunmi
5. Avril lavigne
6. Taylor Swift
7. Allie x
8. Florence + the Machine
9. Carly Rae Jepsen
10. Aly & AJ

Most Played Albums:
1. R.Tee — What You Waiting For
2. RINA
3. Ultraviolence
4. Sunmi — Noir 누아르
5. CollXtion II
6. Carly Rae Jepsen — E·MO·TION (deluxe)
7. Avril Lavigne — Let Go
8. Lana Del Rey — Lust for Life
9. Sunmi - WARNING
10. TAEMIN — WANT

Most Played Songs:

1. R.Tee — What You Waiting For
2. Sunmi — Noir 누아르
3. Allie X — True Love is Violent
4. Lana Del Rey — Florida Kilos
5. Ava Max — Sweet but Psycho
6. Rina Sawayama — Cyber Stockholm Syndrome
7. Rina Sawayama — Where U Are
8. YAYOI DAIMON — NO BRA!
9. Aly & AJ — Good Love
10. TAEMIN — WANT
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
56
Reactions Received
268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most Played Artists:
1. Rina Sawayama
2. Lana del rey
3. R.tee
4. Sunmi
5. Avril lavigne
6. Taylor Swift
7. Allie x
8. Florence + the Machine
9. Carly Rae Jepsen
10. Aly & AJ

Most Played Albums:
1. R.Tee — What You Waiting For
2. RINA
3. Ultraviolence
4. Sunmi — Noir 누아르
5. CollXtion II
6. Carly Rae Jepsen — E·MO·TION (deluxe)
7. Avril Lavigne — Let Go
8. Lana Del Rey — Lust for Life
9. Sunmi - WARNING
10. TAEMIN — WANT

Most Played Songs:

1. R.Tee — What You Waiting For
2. Sunmi — Noir 누아르
3. Allie X — True Love is Violent
4. Lana Del Rey — Florida Kilos
5. Ava Max — Sweet but Psycho
6. Rina Sawayama — Cyber Stockholm Syndrome
7. Rina Sawayama — Where U Are
8. YAYOI DAIMON — NO BRA!
9. Aly & AJ — Good Love
10. TAEMIN — WANT
Nice! I actually excluded non-kpop artists otherwise I’d have a bunch more in. Lana made my #4 most played artist overall haha. And RV was my only kpop artist in my top 4
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,505
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well my daily Pl has every album of my 8 bias group s(and solos like Taeyeon Jessica Luna) plus a few albums of others that i listen too to and from work and most of the day at work.
Snsd has more music they are first (especially if you add TTS/Tae/Sica/Fanny) and there are duplicates since i have not scrubbed like all the times say ITNW / gee are on different albums. say 200 - 250 songs.
RV- 70 -100 songs
Apink - 71
Gfriend - 60 - 80 (repacks)
Fx- 68 - 80 (sm groups have station music and tv appearances i dl the audio from)
Lovelyz - 60 -88 (repacks)
Bol 4 -24
IZ one - 20- 30 (pd 48)
Gugudan - 20-30
Pristin 6
we me 6
ngt 3 (fairly sure i killed the instrumentals)
AKB - 6
Sistar 6
Whatever of station season 1 i did not kill.

in most cases i killed instrumentals and intros

fromis and dream note will be added soon as they arrive.


So its safe to say SNSD dominates then RV ,fx, apink ,Gfriend, Lovelyz.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread