- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
My Mother Doesn't Like Sohye
So I was visiting my mother the other weekend.
And we were watching kdramas together.
Well she was watching a show with Sohye in it, Best Chicken.
Anyways I was like "Oh Mother! How do you like the female lead? Isn't she great?"
She gave me a "Eh....." And a frown.
"But Mother! It's Sohye!"
"Eh..."
"But Mother! She was in PRODUCE!"
"Eh..."
"But Mother! She was in IOI!"
"Eh...."
"But Mom!!!! Look at that smile!!!!!." I point at the TV as I swoon. Uh oh I got informal.
Mother shakes her head ..."Her smile just creeps me out.....I don't like her."
That was the last straw. Mother doesn't care about my kpop feelings! How can she say such things about my Angel Sohye!
So I decided to lay down the law....
"Mother! Listen here Kim Sohye is Top 5 Best Things Ever and I won't hear any different!"
I stood for emphasis. This was serious!
Unbothered. My mother doesn't even glance from the TV, still watching. Was I even here?
"That's nice dear. You can sleep on the air mattress tonight."
"Wait what about my room???"
She finally glances over at me. "I'm using it for storage.". She smiles warmly and then turns back to the show, my dignity going with her.
I sit back down. Cowed.
This has been. An Eman Exaggeration.
Pics of Angel Sohye!
So I was visiting my mother the other weekend.
And we were watching kdramas together.
Well she was watching a show with Sohye in it, Best Chicken.
Anyways I was like "Oh Mother! How do you like the female lead? Isn't she great?"
She gave me a "Eh....." And a frown.
"But Mother! It's Sohye!"
"Eh..."
"But Mother! She was in PRODUCE!"
"Eh..."
"But Mother! She was in IOI!"
"Eh...."
"But Mom!!!! Look at that smile!!!!!." I point at the TV as I swoon. Uh oh I got informal.
Mother shakes her head ..."Her smile just creeps me out.....I don't like her."
That was the last straw. Mother doesn't care about my kpop feelings! How can she say such things about my Angel Sohye!
So I decided to lay down the law....
"Mother! Listen here Kim Sohye is Top 5 Best Things Ever and I won't hear any different!"
I stood for emphasis. This was serious!
Unbothered. My mother doesn't even glance from the TV, still watching. Was I even here?
"That's nice dear. You can sleep on the air mattress tonight."
"Wait what about my room???"
She finally glances over at me. "I'm using it for storage.". She smiles warmly and then turns back to the show, my dignity going with her.
I sit back down. Cowed.
This has been. An Eman Exaggeration.
Pics of Angel Sohye!