- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
You tried :oof_tea::oof_tea:
You tried :oof_tea::oof_tea:
See, this is why I need to winI NEED MY IRENECRAZY EMOJI TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL RN
^^
Wait houses win, right? Not individuals?^^
Buddy Hole should win the event.
Yes but wbk you'll be hard carrying soWait houses win, right? Not individuals?
You tried :oof_tea::oof_tea:
I've lost this battle already :pepesalut:^^
Buddy Hole should win the event.
yes houses win. But a house will be able to decide on an emot that will be featured. WIth the power of Buddy Hole we will get a GFriend EmotWait houses win, right? Not individuals?
Do you mean Over The Sky? :llama_eyes:7/10 pretty good B Side. Up/Above the Sky, Highlight and Really Like You are superior![]()
Who are you?Do you mean Over The Sky? :llama_eyes:
YAAAS MORE GFRIENDyes houses win. But a house will be able to decide on an emot that will be featured. WIth the power of Buddy Hole we will get a GFriend Emot
oof you now disrespected the best Jisoo stan @BLACKPINKWho are you?
Walnutt is the only Jisoo stan I know but he's in the military rn :oof_tea:
Who are you?
Walnutt is the only Jisoo stan I know but he's in the military rn :oof_tea:
YES. That's why we all should work hard in winning. As long as someone from Buddy Hole wins we are fineYAAAS MORE GFRIEND![]()
Dreamcatcher is amazingDo you mean Over The Sky? :llama_eyes:
Minx Sua >>>>>Dreamcatcher is amazing
Not as good as Minx tho
Rolly is the best
I've never talked to Rolex though![]()