My Problem With Lee Hi's No One ~ (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I feel like the pre-chorus is one of the best build ups out there but once the chorus hits, you're kinda like "NNNNN I was expecting something else". I mean the chorus is by no means "bad". But, I feel like the pre-chorus outshines it, which sucks because it's kinda like being denied an orgasm after getting it good. Omg there are children here. Don't read that part kids. Or well, you'll know about this shit soon enough.

Anyway, support Hayi's comeback ^^


How did you feel about the song? :sanapray:

Don't the beat drop sound a little desi? :sj_weary:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
It's pretty underwhelming tbh. For how much everyone hyped her up this ain't it. Still a good song tho but could've been more
I mean everyone over hypes. Best to always have low expectations. That's what I do :sakUwu:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah it was a tad underwhelming, but that might've been because I was expecting a lot just because of how amazing Seoulite was :maheart:
That being said though, I still liked it and the MV was cute.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah it was a tad underwhelming, but that might've been because I was expecting a lot just because of how amazing Seoulite was :maheart:
That being said though, I still liked it and the MV was cute.
Yeah the MV is visually superior and personally, I think this is her best era, visually. She's stunning.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Honestly the song was good
but i just feel like the rap part was useless and not needed
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly the song was good
but i just feel like the rap part was useless and not needed
True. It was unnecessary. Tbh I don't really like his rapping tone either. Bobby would've been a better fit.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Best Lee Hi song since Rose :sanapray:

It's alright chorus, to me it's kinda those YG choruses that have been around a while now so I don't get trolled anymore xd It has these latin? tones that rest of song has so it's now that out of blue for me. Also the low energy chorus fits to Lee Hi for some reason, she is kinda low energy- or well flegmatic individual for me.. I don't know idon't know I don't care about shit- like she says xd

Overall I was really pleased, I had no expectations cause although I love Hi's vocals her songs aren't usually for me. One of best songs out this year and BI's rap just adds to it. I'm actually not sure if I would rank anything above it actually. I have been trying to piece together kpop 2019 playlist for myself and it's still pretty short ^^;
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
True. It was unnecessary. Tbh I don't really like his rapping tone either. Bobby would've been a better fit.
it just that the rap part have a total instru than the music part
and when the song go back to Lee hi part you can feel this difference , it's confusing
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wait yg delivered Blackpink and Lee Hi?

Thank you very much Seungri, finally that push for yg artists receiving comebacks :sanapray:
Didn't Winner have comeback too? YG being busy :joshmeh:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Best Lee Hi song since Rose :sanapray:

It's alright chorus, to me it's kinda those YG choruses that have been around a while now so I don't get trolled anymore xd It has these latin? tones that rest of song has so it's now that out of blue for me. Also the low energy chorus fits to Lee Hi for some reason, she is kinda low energy- or well flegmatic individual for me.. I don't know idon't know I don't care about shit- like she says xd

Overall I was really pleased, I had no expectations cause although I love Hi's vocals her songs aren't usually for me. One of best songs out this year and BI's rap just adds to it. I'm actually not sure if I would rank anything above it actually. I have been trying to piece together kpop 2019 playlist for myself and it's still pretty short ^^;
:sanathink::sanathink::sanathink:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love the song :sanapray:
And I don’t see a reason to not like the rap. Hanbin did good and his voice fits perfectly with Hayi. I wouldn’t want anyone else doing that part
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread