- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 227
- Reactions Received
- 1,002
- Location
- exoplanet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Ok ^^Nonono: 9/10 - she liked Bomi a lot.
Oh My mistake: 8/10 - her favourite was Na Eun
These were good recommendations
8/10 - you can give her some darker stuff like Hellevator or Disrict 9. Just as long as it isn't too violent and doesn't contain swear words. ^^
She gives it 7/10 but I like it a lot ^^If I can recommend one more, "love4eva" by yyxy. Yyxy is a sub-unit with chuu, yves( the other girl in heart attack mv) and two other girls in it.
6/10 - I thought my sister had taste smh.
9/10 - she didn't like the rapping though. She isn't a big fan of rap.
10/10 - She really enjoyed it ^^Not in Korean, but
3/10 - she really dislikes rap, sorry...Ok ^^
She's perfect. She's an amazing human being. She's our savior.10/10 - She really enjoyed it ^^
she is tasteless as u6/10 - I thought my sister had taste smh.
That means your tasteless too since I stan BTSshe is tasteless as u![]()
That means your tasteless too since I stan BTS![]()