- Joined
- 3 May 2022
- Messages
- 1,739
- Reactions Received
- 1,579
- Location
- Cinema at Jupiter
- Website
- twitter.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,325
- Fandom
- КиШ, НП
So far (after getting 9 badges), it's pretty good. Even though I gave myself some spoilers before buying it (like the identity of Cassiopeia), it's still fairly enjoyable. Shroodle and Grafaiai are cool (af), and so is pretty much every town. Sandwiches are also pretty neat (I make them mostly for the fun of it, but Egg Power is pretty nice). Some of the complaints I have though, are Finizen's evolution requirements (like, NOT EVERYONE HAS FRIENDS FFS) and not being able to take off the goddamn uniforms (which don't look that good).
Speaking of uniforms.
WE"RE GETTING DLC FOR THIS SOON
I haven't really enjoyed the idea for DLC in Pokemon nowadays. In Sword it was fine, but with the uniform thing in SV, I wasn't exactly pleased (ESPECIALLY with how good the uniforms look.) I don't have a Nintendo membership nor an eShop account, so there's no way I'll get the DLC. However, since I've yet to complete Scarlet (and I hear that there's an Academy Ace Tournament post-game), I might as well see what happens.
Anywho those were my thoughts.
Speaking of uniforms.
WE"RE GETTING DLC FOR THIS SOON
I haven't really enjoyed the idea for DLC in Pokemon nowadays. In Sword it was fine, but with the uniform thing in SV, I wasn't exactly pleased (ESPECIALLY with how good the uniforms look.) I don't have a Nintendo membership nor an eShop account, so there's no way I'll get the DLC. However, since I've yet to complete Scarlet (and I hear that there's an Academy Ace Tournament post-game), I might as well see what happens.
Anywho those were my thoughts.