- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,180
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,696
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Mainly because
- first and foremost my extremely phobic and opinionated family.
saying hurtful things like 'I have strange ideas or its not normal'
My step mother once cornered me in the car once and said in her 'culture'
women are women and men are men or some bs story.
then she demanded not asked, demanded I don't do it again and dad just took her side, typical....
- Where I live is extremely toxic and when I did wear female attire here at one point.
I was met with a lot of gawkers and people threatening to beat me up, just by walking around town.
(I'd have to move from this town altogether, where it's more accepting of my transition.)
Mostly guys were like this.
- Lastly I don't really have the money for the gender reassignment surgery, or anything else related to procedures, or even a working job at this point in time.
I still identify as a woman at this point in time, it's just on hold for a while. I am not sure for how long?
I don't really care if my family disowns me because of it, I don't even like my family much to begin with, so no biggie.
Sorry that it's kind a bummer thing to talk about. But I feel like this is who I really am and society doesn't want me to be myself.
Which is why I hate the world a lot for the most part.
Thanks for listening to my rant/situation
Petra the Poetic
- first and foremost my extremely phobic and opinionated family.
saying hurtful things like 'I have strange ideas or its not normal'
My step mother once cornered me in the car once and said in her 'culture'
women are women and men are men or some bs story.
then she demanded not asked, demanded I don't do it again and dad just took her side, typical....
- Where I live is extremely toxic and when I did wear female attire here at one point.
I was met with a lot of gawkers and people threatening to beat me up, just by walking around town.
(I'd have to move from this town altogether, where it's more accepting of my transition.)
Mostly guys were like this.
- Lastly I don't really have the money for the gender reassignment surgery, or anything else related to procedures, or even a working job at this point in time.
I still identify as a woman at this point in time, it's just on hold for a while. I am not sure for how long?
I don't really care if my family disowns me because of it, I don't even like my family much to begin with, so no biggie.
Sorry that it's kind a bummer thing to talk about. But I feel like this is who I really am and society doesn't want me to be myself.
Which is why I hate the world a lot for the most part.
Thanks for listening to my rant/situation
Petra the Poetic
Last edited: