Appreciation My Zico Set is Complete (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This is a seriously underrated set in my opinion.
Very beautiful and I'm glad to finally have collected all of them.
158361_1601234365197.png
158362_1601234371050.png
158363_1601234376664.png
158364_1601234381677.png
158365_1601234386894.png


Thank you to @Yukibana for #1 & #5
Thank you @Abeamus for #2
Thank you @Vikki for giving my final one #3
and another thank you to @bulletproof for #4


​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations ~
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
bruh, this only took you a million yearsssss jk lmao

congrats :susPepe:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats! 2 sets in one day lol.
:pandahappy::pikahappy:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
bruh, this only took you a million yearsssss jk lmao

congrats :susPepe:
LMFAO It probably took me longer than it should've but I'm happy nonetheless and thank you! LMFAO
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,969
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz, im surprised it took till now.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Congratz, im surprised it took till now.
TBF I think I decided to begin collecting him like less than a month ago. But I did take my time with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,969
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
TBF I think I decided to begin collecting him like less than a month ago. But I did take my time with it.
Well i think its partly u dint/couldnt get all zico for trade at one source for reasons...rite? If i want to get all Boa or hypothetically Lee Hi set, its possible from almost just 1 source but inhv no spares to trade, was tat the case for u too? Unless u just wanted a challenge n ur testing ur trading skills/networking a trading web.HaHaHa.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Well i think its partly u dint/couldnt get all zico for trade at one source for reasons...rite? If i want to get all Boa or hypothetically Lee Hi set, its possible from almost just 1 source but inhv no spares to trade, was tat the case for u too? Unless u just wanted a challenge n ur testing ur trading skills/networking a trading web.HaHaHa.
I challenged myself. @Yachii told me I could collect all of Zico from them but since Yachii is kind of chill and doesn't worry too much about collecting and trading I wanted to give others a shot to trade their Zico's.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread