Myers Briggs Personality Test (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What do you type as? I was mostly INFP for several years on these. I am now ISFP perhaps... What are you?

Few tests:

 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
INTJ-A still...
But I fall into ISTJ on occasion.
Took all 3 tests first two I got INTJ, the last one I got ISTJ

So basically the same as I've been for a good 10 years lol
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have done tests like this before and although I try to answer it as accurately as possible, I never get a personality type that I feel actually matches my personality. At most, they get a few traits correct.

I took both tests you posted and for the first one I got INFJ and this one didn't seem too random since it mentioned I'm sensitive and a enjoy academics. In the second one I got ISTP-T. The last time I took a test similar to this, I got the same answer so I guess it might actually be my personality type and I'm just unaware of my own traits lol.
Untitled.png


I read through both of them though and I feel like there are parts that apply to me and parts that don't in both. So if there's a personality type that is half of both, that's probably me. The one thing they both have in common and are correct about is that I'm 100% introverted.

EDIT: I went through the article that supposedly describes my personality type on the site and it most definitely is NOT me. I could not find a single thing relatable...
what.png
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
46589


INFP-T seems accurate for me.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have done tests like this before and although I try to answer it as accurately as possible, I never get a personality type that I feel actually matches my personality. At most, they get a few traits correct.

I took both tests you posted and for the first one I got INFJ and this one didn't seem too random since it mentioned I'm sensitive and a enjoy academics. In the second one I got ISTP-T. The last time I took a test similar to this, I got the same answer so I guess it might actually be my personality type and I'm just unaware of my own traits lol.
Untitled.png


I read through both of them though and I feel like there are parts that apply to me and parts that don't in both. So if there's a personality type that is half of both, that's probably me. The one thing they both have in common and are correct about is that I'm 100% introverted.

EDIT: I went through the article that supposedly describes my personality type on the site and it most definitely is NOT me. I could not find a single thing relatable...
what.png
try istj since you had 51%
i would look at all 4
istj
istp
intj
Intp

you seem solid I and T. Part of the problem is these test tend to group using 1 you are solid in and one that is flexible.
This chart is what i have always seen as a break down the youtopia one goes a different route and uses this model as it deviant types.
intuitive thinker
intuitive Feelers
sensitive judging
sensitive perceiving
46594





I always wanted to be INTJ but i am so not really I or N Even though i an not at all bothered by alone time .
in fact i live alone and have for a long time.


 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I only ever get INTP-T I feel like these tests aren't ever really close to my personality though to be honest. There's maybe a few things that I can see is correct but the majority is always a bit off.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Used to be INTJ
Now I'm ENTJ-T
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
try istj since you had 51%
i would look at all 4
istj
istp
intj
Intp

you seem solid I and T. Part of the problem is these test tend to group using 1 you are solid in and one that is flexible.
This chart is what i have always seen as a break down the youtopia one goes a different route and uses this model as it deviant types.
intuitive thinker
intuitive Feelers
sensitive judging
sensitive perceiving
46594





I always wanted to be INTJ but i am so not really I or N Even though i an not at all bothered by alone time .
in fact i live alone and have for a long time.


Ooh I looked up ISTJ and I could actually relate to it. Weird that I never get that result when I fill in these surveys.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am always an ENFP. It also fits me so well
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread