- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Naeun Is Legendary
This is the fancam I'll tell my kids about.
"Look Timmy for your 11th birthday I give you this old Naeun fancam from 2019."
"But Dad! I want the new Fallout game!"
"Shhhh........shhhh. Now don't argue with your pops. He knows what's best for you."
*Hands him Naeun fancam. Physically. Somehow.*
*Timmy's eyes light up into big saucers*
*GEEE WIZ! ITS A GIRL!"
"That's my boy."
*Pats Timmy's head proud*
*Goes to play Fallout while Timmy's distracted.*
This is the fancam I'll tell my kids about.
"Look Timmy for your 11th birthday I give you this old Naeun fancam from 2019."
"But Dad! I want the new Fallout game!"
"Shhhh........shhhh. Now don't argue with your pops. He knows what's best for you."
*Hands him Naeun fancam. Physically. Somehow.*
*Timmy's eyes light up into big saucers*
*GEEE WIZ! ITS A GIRL!"
"That's my boy."
*Pats Timmy's head proud*
*Goes to play Fallout while Timmy's distracted.*