- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Source: Daily Naver
Girlgroup NATURE “BLACKPINK is our role model”, 8 confident girls with their first album “I’m So Pretty”
original post: naver
1.[+199, -57] I wish you good luck as a Blink!
2. [+155, -49] Wow, BLACKPINK is already considered a role model. I’m so happy. I’ll cheer for NATURE activities!
3. [+116, -27] As a BLACKPINK fan, I’m rooting for you. Fighting!
4. [+60, -11] BLACKPINK is a rookie. It’s amazing to be a role model. Fighting!
5. [+52, -8] Ignore everything, and we’ll see you succeed in the K-pop scene and support you.
6. [+31, -3] I clicked because I liked the song. Nature!
7. [+24, -4] I’m rooting for you as a Blink.
8. [+17, -2] I also like BLACKPINK.
9. [+15, -2] Thank you for Blink comments.
10. [+17, -5] It’s BLACKPINK. Wow, BLACKPINK is a role models. I’m rooting for you, Nature!
Girlgroup NATURE “BLACKPINK is our role model”, 8 confident girls with their first album “I’m So Pretty”
original post: naver
1.[+199, -57] I wish you good luck as a Blink!
2. [+155, -49] Wow, BLACKPINK is already considered a role model. I’m so happy. I’ll cheer for NATURE activities!
3. [+116, -27] As a BLACKPINK fan, I’m rooting for you. Fighting!
4. [+60, -11] BLACKPINK is a rookie. It’s amazing to be a role model. Fighting!
5. [+52, -8] Ignore everything, and we’ll see you succeed in the K-pop scene and support you.
6. [+31, -3] I clicked because I liked the song. Nature!
7. [+24, -4] I’m rooting for you as a Blink.
8. [+17, -2] I also like BLACKPINK.
9. [+15, -2] Thank you for Blink comments.
10. [+17, -5] It’s BLACKPINK. Wow, BLACKPINK is a role models. I’m rooting for you, Nature!