[Naver/Weibo] Netizens react to the Voice-color King, BAEKHYUN's solo debut news in July (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
99
Reactions Received
334
Location
Baekhyun's gaming suitcase
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
​


Naver: EXO BAEKHYUN, solo debut after 7 years since debut... album release in July

[+1654] Baekhyun-ah!!! This is already #1

[+989] Baekhyun-ah!!! Finally!!!

[+850] Baekhyun-ah, I have been anticipating the songs you would sing for us. I always support you! Baekhyun-ah, I love you!!

[+703] Baekhyun-ah!! We will do well as much as we wait for this!!!

[+643] Baekhyun’s solo is already good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I always support you ❤❤❤

[+94] This is the album we have been waiting for 7 years!!! Baekhyun hwaiting!!! Solo daebak

[+65] Our Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congrats on your solo!!! You are already #1 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love it so much that I’m happy. Do everything you want to, Baekhyun-ah! I’m anticipating your solo album!!

[+56] Baekhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠ Finally ㅠㅠㅠ I have been waiting for this ㅠㅠㅠ

[+49] Baekhyun-ah, I got paid today. I love you!!! I’ll wait!!

[+39] Is this real??? I’m so happy!! I’ll wait for July!! Baekhyun hwaiting!!


​


Naver: SM “EXO Baekhyun’s preparing his solo album, expect to release in July”

[+570] I’ll look forward to Baekhyun’s solo!!

[+546] I’m looking forward to it. I’m always right here - EXO-L

[+372] Baekhyun’s solo is already daebak.

[+265] Baekhyun-ah!! You are already #1. My ears are ready to melt.

[+234] Baekhyun-ah!! Let’s walk on #1 path only.

[+25] Baekhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I have really been waiting for this ㅠㅠㅠ hwaiting

[+22] Baekhyun-ah!! hwaiting !! I support you always!!

[+19] Trust-to-listen Baekhyun!!

[+17] Not covers, but I hope more people will acknowledged Baekhyun with his solo album. Thank you, Baekhyun-ah, thank for coming like this.

[+10] I have a reason to earn more money!! Baekhyun, let’s walk on the rooftop hit only!!


​


Naver: SM “EXO Baekhyun to release his first solo album in the middle of July… hope for a lot of interest”


[+260] Don’t worry for a lot of interest. You just have to release the album ㅠㅠ I love you, Baekhyun-ah!

[+187] I’m so looking forward to what style and what genre he will do. Baekhyun-ah!! Baekhyun’s songs are already daebak. You know what I mean right

[+108] Make some noise!! Kyaaaa!!! Baekhyun-ahhhh

[+103] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Finally Baekhyun’s solo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I did well on my endurance. I already love the songs

[+85] I’m so happy because of our Baekhyun!! I love you

[+9] My ears already melted, Baekhyun-ah

[+6] The Baekhyun’s solo album that everyone has been waiting for is already coming. Baekhyun always does well, so I’m looking forward to it a lot.

[+5] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ You already got a lot of interest… Baekhyun-ah, I really love you!!!

[+3] I already feel it is going to be daebak.

[+2] I originally like Baekhyun’s voice and now he is said to release



​


Naver: ‘Voice color King’ EXO Baekhyun, goes solo after 7 years

[+86] EXO’s main vocal!! Baekhyun-ah, let’s do well!

[+35] You are already #1, Baekhyun-ah!

[+25] Baekhyun is a voice color king, right! His solo album is finally coming~~

[+16] Baekhyun finally has a solo album~~ it already sounds daebak.

[+14] I support Baekhyun’s solo!

[+1] He is the voice color king, collaboration god, genius idol and let’s go for the solo god, Baekhyun-ah!

[+1] Baekhyun hwaiting!

[+1] I agree that he is a voice color king. Baekhyun-ah, I’ll look forward to you.

[+0] Baekhyun is a trust-to-listen, isn’t he? I’m looking forward to him.


Weibo: Baekhyun will be releasing a solo album in July, solo debut after 7 years

Overall upvotes: [+51,000]


[+9053] I am happy for Bobohu even though I’m not a fan. He should have released a solo earlier.

[+4647] Looking forward to Byun Baekhyun.

[+4387] Congratulations, this muggle will support it.

[+3796] Solo suits him! I am looking forward to it!

[+3109] Baekhyun go go go!

[+1299] A godly voice like this should appear more often!!

[+1020] He is deserving.

[+794] Oh my god!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! I’ll buy one album!!!

[+677] Wuwuwu I have so much anticipation for his solo, I have been playing ‘Beautiful’ on repeat.

[+660] I am a male fan and I am so looking forward to this. I am ready to listen to his songs on repeat!

[+615] Ge! This is great! T_T

[+503] I am not his fan but I really like him. He is deserving of a solo, all his songs does well.

[+360] Finally! (Not a fan but this makes me happy)

[+283] Your solo is finally here after 7 years, let’s do this T_T

[+217] I think with Bobo’s abilities, he was good enough to release a solo long time ago.

[+163] Teacher Byun is coming.

[+136] No one would not say ‘Finally!’ after hearing this news.

[+26] I can do this!! My wallet is ready!!

c: knets-on-baekhyun


Earlier this year, Baekhyun said : “I don’t want to be known as a singer of a certain genre. I really want to challenge myself with anything from hip-hop to country. Everything! Recently, I’m actually challenging the dance genre.”








 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay people seem really excited
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper and lexus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper and lexus
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
99
Reactions Received
334
Location
Baekhyun's gaming suitcase
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wouldn’t disagree. I am still obsessed with kokobop
taste.
btw that EXO producer hinted to kokobop2 last month. wonder if it's for chanhun or baek or another sm idol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread