- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,057
- Reactions Received
- 98,829
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,151
- Ship
- Wreck
whats the excuse for all the other ones?I see you're posting all the ones I "missed"
I didnt post because there was no subs![]()
It depends which one. Each one is different on a case by casewhats the excuse for all the other ones?![]()
all the ones I had posted! And I think you missed a new one from yesterdayIt depends which one. Each one is different on a case by case![]()
Sometimes if something is either too minor or too similar to something I posted recently, I might not make a thread for itall the ones I had posted! And I think you missed a new one from yesterday![]()
Sometimes if something is either too minor or too similar to something I posted recently, I might not make a thread for it![]()