- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,721
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
I wonder if Gossip Girl SK version will be allowed or is there too much drama and drugs and sex for SK lol
It's ok, nobody actually died. The show just endedits sad somone died, I'm not sure about this
I'm sure they'll tone it down for the SK audienceI wonder if Gossip Girl SK version will be allowed or is there too much drama and drugs and sex for SK lol
thats a relief!!It's ok, nobody actually died. The show just ended![]()
tone it down???? hmmm....wouldn't really be gossip girl then would it? lolI'm sure they'll tone it down for the SK audience![]()
Yea...that's why it'll never happen in SKtone it down???? hmmm....wouldn't really be gossip girl then would it? lol
well if you ever get the chance you should check it out my friend
why do you think Moguri would like it?well if you ever get the chance you should check it out my friend
I dunno what do you normally like watching western drama wise?why do you think Moguri would like it?![]()
I liked Wednesday and One PieceI dunno what do you normally like watching western drama wise?
maybe Gossip Girl isn't for you my friend lolI liked Wednesday and One Piece![]()
maybe Gossip Girl isn't for you my friend lol
it's more of a teenage drama show about the lives of rich upper class manhatten type folks focusing on things like drinking and partying and drugs and sex and drama a lot of drama lol