- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,745
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
For @YouChan 's sake I hope heaven has better looking dresses than that.The first picture seems like she is an angel looking down on me![]()
It's not that bad imo. I think if they tapered it around her waiste, it be much better.For @YouChan 's sake I hope heaven has better looking dresses than that.![]()
It's fugly.It's not that bad imo. I think if they tapered it around her waiste, it be much better.
I hope so too honestly.For @YouChan 's sake I hope heaven has better looking dresses than that.![]()
a good point! I think it would look better with a belti llike it she's pretty ^^
the dress is nice too but it needs a belt to finish the look![]()
a good point! I think it would look better with a belt![]()