- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,073
- Reactions Received
- 98,857
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,700
- Ship
- Wreck
I was so surprised she did not recommend her own song 
@Once
@Once
you could have said she has a nayeon face lolShe has a kinda Sana Sullyoon ish face here but a little chubbier cheeks![]()
No it's also the combination of the long straight hair, Nayeon don't usually go full straight and her eye makeup is very light in color whereas Nayeon normally is darker on her upper eyes but here they use more peach and pink, its a very Sullyoon like makeup style.you could have said she has a nayeon face lol
I'll trust your judgment since you are the nayeon akgae after allNo it's also the combination of the long straight hair, Nayeon don't usually go full straight and her eye makeup is very light in color whereas Nayeon normally is darker on her upper eyes but here they use more peach and pink, its a very Sullyoon like makeup style.
![]()
She has a kinda Sana Sullyoon ish face here but a little chubbier cheeks![]()
Glasses my friend, glasses.She has a kinda Sana Sullyoon ish face here but a little chubbier cheeks![]()
She should be!I wonder if Nayeon is envious of Sana having such a wonderful daugther like Sullyoon
I think she wants a daughter of her ownI wonder if Nayeon is envious of Sana having such a wonderful daugther like Sullyoon
well get on it!!! you are her husband after all lolI think she wants a daughter of her own![]()
yes, but she does not have one, so she must be upsetI think she wants a daughter of her own![]()
I'm trying not to make inappropriate comments since @Selfmate is hereyes, but she does not have one, so she must be upset![]()
I'm trying not to make inappropriate comments since @Selfmate is here![]()
I finally go around the DNS issue lolI'm trying not to make inappropriate comments since @Selfmate is here![]()