- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,700
- Reactions Received
- 55,537
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 286,165
Theyre like 4x the size of the ones that comes out of my fridge.nooo I can't believe she did that again and they really could have not given her a bigger ice cube
big onesTheyre like 4x the size of the ones that comes out of my fridge.
What kinda fridges do they have there![]()
I knew before you posted because I've seen it a few times mentioned on Twitter.@fdonce you did not know that?![]()
so there are things you don't know about Nayeon yetI knew before you posted because I've seen it a few times mentioned on Twitter.
But I did not know when I first saw him. I'll be honest, I didn't even know she had a male cousin![]()
lol I know Nayeon things related to her as a person directly....J dont know details outside of her like her familyso there are things you don't know about Nayeon yet![]()
that's strange considering your are her husband... doesn't it make family gathernigs awkward?lol I know Nayeon things related to her as a person directly....J dont know details outside of her like her family![]()
In my defense, it is pretty hard to identify him from behind in the video.that's strange considering your are her husband... doesn't it make family gathernigs awkward?![]()
in your previous statement it sounded like you don't know anyone from her familyIn my defense, it is pretty hard to identify him from behind in the video.
She also dont live with her cousin, I've seen Momo much more than him.![]()
what are you on aboutTheyre like 4x the size of the ones that comes out of my fridge.
What kinda fridges do they have there![]()