- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
This is horrifying. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
- This creep has old Reddit posts justifying killing celebrities if they reject fans.
- He's spent thousands of dollars travelling between Germany and Korea.
- He's gone to the JYP building and Nayeon's old neighborhood looking for them.
- He's illegally bought information about the girls
- He's gotten on the same plane as them and caused enough of a fuss that Nayeon had to go online begging him to leave
- He's leaked Chaeyoung's number and then lashed out at her for calling him out.
- He's leaked information to other stalkers trying to get to the girls
Why we're still dealing with this six months later is something I'll never understand
Imagine what this is going to do/or is currently doing to Nayeon
JYP was pretty blatant about dragging their feet up until he leaked Chaeyoungs number, hoping he would "go home on his own" 🙄This is horrifying. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
I honestly don't understand why he hasn't been arrested yet. Isn't this enough?
Charges honestly wouldn't be enough. This guy needs to be locked up asap.JYP was pretty blatant about dragging their feet up until he leaked Chaeyoungs number, hoping he would "go home on his own" 🙄
I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the charges when he said he was going home
He's clearly deranged and has a victim complex.Charges honestly wouldn't be enough. This guy needs to be locked up asap.
This man needs to
- Get help. Something clearly is not right in terms of his mental health and or stability. Maybe a mental facility, since I genuinely think there's something wrong.
- Stop dragging TWICE on twitter for being upset at him when he continues to stalk them and leak extremely personal and possibly dangerous information.
- Stop getting mad at ONCE's for disliking him.
- LEAVE NAYEON ALONE. I was looking at his twitter and he even made his own fan edits of him and her. It's quite disgusting, and this kind of stuff is going to traumatize her for the rest of her life. I really hope she doesn't get PTSD from this.
How is his Twitter account still up?
To be quite honest, I don't understand what he expected.He's clearly deranged and has a victim complex.
That rant he went on after Chaeyoung called him out was nothing short of disturbing.
en.wikipedia.org
Im Nayeon of Twice, yesExcuse my ignorance; but I have to ask a rather stupid question. Is this the Nayeon that guy is obsessed with?
![]()
Nayeon - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org