- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,679
- Reactions Received
- 93,487
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,868
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
@emanresu
It Looks like Nayoung wants to continue we will wait for her.
www.soompi.com
Eunwoo
There were some things I didn’t mention in the chat room, so I’ll write it here! I love all the members of PRISTIN, and I’m so grateful that you were all with me during this long time. I love you guys. Xiyeon, you worked so hard.
Although we might sometimes feel uncertain about the path we’ll take, it’d be nice if we can help each other and not lose hope. I’m sure HIghs feel the same way.
Nayoung unni, Roa unni, Yuha unni, Yebin, Kyulkyung, Sungyeon, Yewon, Xiyeon, and [Kyla], we all worked hard. Let’s all be happy. [Kyla], you really worked hard. I think I was unable to do more for you, so I’m sorry. Let’s eat delicious food together the next time we meet.
I love you all [fans] too. Thank you so much for supporting us and loving us.
Nayoung
Hello. This is Im Nayoung.
First, I apologize for having to greet you all with unfortunate news.
I want to thank ‘HIgh’ for always giving me strength during my activities, as well as everyone who has constantly supported and encouraged me. I won’t be able to greet you all as PRISTIN anymore, so I’m so sorry to ‘HIgh’ and everyone.
I left this nest called Pledis, where I’ve been since 2011, and am preparing for a fresh start. Thank you to the Pledis family for their unsparing support while I was in the agency. I won’t forget all the people who have supported me so far, and I will work harder to become an Im Nayoung who can grow one step further. Please support the PRISTIN members who have always been with me through happy and sad times as well.
Just as they say that if there’s an end, there’s also a beginning, PRISTIN has ended, but I’ll start anew as Im Nayoung and become a person who works hard to show you a good image.
Thank you.
It Looks like Nayoung wants to continue we will wait for her.
Update: PRISTIN's Nayoung And Eunwoo Write Letters To Fans Following Disbandment Announcement | Soompi
Updated May 25 KST: PRISTIN's Eunwoo and Nayoung have expressed their thoughts on the group's disbandment. On May 25, Eunwoo left a comment on Xiyeon's
Eunwoo
There were some things I didn’t mention in the chat room, so I’ll write it here! I love all the members of PRISTIN, and I’m so grateful that you were all with me during this long time. I love you guys. Xiyeon, you worked so hard.
Although we might sometimes feel uncertain about the path we’ll take, it’d be nice if we can help each other and not lose hope. I’m sure HIghs feel the same way.
Nayoung unni, Roa unni, Yuha unni, Yebin, Kyulkyung, Sungyeon, Yewon, Xiyeon, and [Kyla], we all worked hard. Let’s all be happy. [Kyla], you really worked hard. I think I was unable to do more for you, so I’m sorry. Let’s eat delicious food together the next time we meet.
I love you all [fans] too. Thank you so much for supporting us and loving us.
Nayoung
Hello. This is Im Nayoung.
First, I apologize for having to greet you all with unfortunate news.
I want to thank ‘HIgh’ for always giving me strength during my activities, as well as everyone who has constantly supported and encouraged me. I won’t be able to greet you all as PRISTIN anymore, so I’m so sorry to ‘HIgh’ and everyone.
I left this nest called Pledis, where I’ve been since 2011, and am preparing for a fresh start. Thank you to the Pledis family for their unsparing support while I was in the agency. I won’t forget all the people who have supported me so far, and I will work harder to become an Im Nayoung who can grow one step further. Please support the PRISTIN members who have always been with me through happy and sad times as well.
Just as they say that if there’s an end, there’s also a beginning, PRISTIN has ended, but I’ll start anew as Im Nayoung and become a person who works hard to show you a good image.
Thank you.