- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Nayoung Is The Perfect Girlfriend
There is nothing in this big wide world more adorable than a Nayoung.
+9000000 Amazing.
I fell off my chair and turned to puddle.
But before I lit on fire and turned to ash I made 600 gifs.
Nayoung is seriously..... A Princess.
Retired Gfycat media TediousCautiousBilby
Retired Gfycat media FlickeringDearestIaerismetalmark
Retired Gfycat media BaggyNextEidolonhelvum
Retired Gfycat media RecklessEagerDachshund
Retired Gfycat media WholeEnragedLabradorretriever
Retired Gfycat media LittleDecimalCats
Retired Gfycat media ComplicatedAlertGrayreefshark
Retired Gfycat media FeminineVerifiableAgama
There is nothing in this big wide world more adorable than a Nayoung.
+9000000 Amazing.
I fell off my chair and turned to puddle.
But before I lit on fire and turned to ash I made 600 gifs.
Nayoung is seriously..... A Princess.
Retired Gfycat media TediousCautiousBilby
Retired Gfycat media FlickeringDearestIaerismetalmark
Retired Gfycat media BaggyNextEidolonhelvum
Retired Gfycat media RecklessEagerDachshund
Retired Gfycat media WholeEnragedLabradorretriever
Retired Gfycat media LittleDecimalCats
Retired Gfycat media ComplicatedAlertGrayreefshark
Retired Gfycat media FeminineVerifiableAgama