- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
It is a great performance! Renjun has such a beautiful voice, Chenle is so stable live and Jeno has a dance solo! Not to mention Jisung singing!
But overall it really was Renle feat Jisung.... I think Jeno and Jaemin has 1 line that they shared... But hte performance is amazing anyway + the crowd is full of lightsticks! It is like it is an NCT dream concert!
PS... This thumbnail... I am dying!
But overall it really was Renle feat Jisung.... I think Jeno and Jaemin has 1 line that they shared... But hte performance is amazing anyway + the crowd is full of lightsticks! It is like it is an NCT dream concert!
PS... This thumbnail... I am dying!
@Belgizen @Pigeon @JakeyWantsCakey @Queen @KurdishLuvie @peachparfait @Moonbinlove @Crackhead @onedaily @mysteric @baekk @wayvoutsold @Mayah @yerewenseuljoy @Joy @Yolks @maruif
@JungYoda (Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jaemin, Hendery )
@Jimimis (All except Jaehyun)
@JungYoda (Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jaemin, Hendery )
@Jimimis (All except Jaehyun)