Trading NCT Taeyong and Mark, BoA 4 and Zico 1 for trade, all offers considered (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've got an NCT Taeyong, NCT Mark, Boa 4 and Zico 1 ready to be shipped out :susPepe:

As long as it's a gg card I don't have I'll consider it, plz submit any and all offers below.

Thanks :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lemme keep you on hold and see if other offers also come lol.
I'd agree but I wanted to get rid of Lee Hi lol, the one you got through card roulette was my card :haylul:

But if no other offers show up, I'll agree to the trade.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
omg, that´s so unexpected :D. I just never give up, do I ? :D
Lol persistence does pay off :lisalaugh:
Btw I noticed you have quite a few completed sets ayy nice :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Lol persistence does pay off :lisalaugh:
Btw I noticed you have quite a few completed sets ayy nice :jenniesmug:
I definitely am quite annoying ,but ambitious too :D. thought that I would be "boys only" card collector, but my expectations have lowered themselves :D. but I´m trying, trying! still want to complete Ateez, EXO, Seventeen, Stray Kids in the far future and you just wait till new cards arrive. :D. I hope you are gonna be back at full force? tbh, I kinda keep collecting as it has become a part of my routine :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I definitely am quite annoying ,but ambitious too :D. thought that I would be "boys only" card collector, but my expectations have lowered themselves :D. but I´m trying, trying! still want to complete Ateez, EXO, Seventeen, Stray Kids in the far future and you just wait till new cards arrive. :D. I hope you are gonna be back at full force? tbh, I kinda keep collecting as it has become a part of my routine :D.
Haha most of the sets I wanted for now are close to completion (except T-ara lol) but after my break I've kinda calmed down with daily quests and cards so I'm not up in people's profiles anymore looking for trades :haylul:
But that could change anytime so who knows :susPepe:
Lately I've struggled to complete daily quests lol, and I don't keep tabs on who has which card I want, it's mostly coz some kind people have tagged and alerted me that I've even become aware lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Haha most of the sets I wanted for now are close to completion (except T-ara lol) but after my break I've kinda calmed down with daily quests and cards so I'm not up in people's profiles anymore looking for trades :haylul:
But that could change anytime so who knows :susPepe:
Lately I've struggled to complete daily quests lol, and I don't keep tabs on who has which card I want, it's mostly coz some kind people have tagged and alerted me that I've even become aware lol.
good job with that, but I feel like there are less and less collectors and I pity all the new people wanting to complete their sets :(.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
good job with that, but I feel like there are less and less collectors and I pity all the new people wanting to complete their sets :(.
Most people have gotten their hands on a fair share of the sets they want so lol.
For new collectors, it will be a little difficult seeing as people with completed groups wouldn't like parting with their cards easily, but I guess it can't be helped :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread