VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 10 July 2019 #1 Reactions: JJbaker, Darkseid, Sory and 5 others
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 10 July 2019 #2 So much from my faves lately. I can't wait! Reactions: Darkyoda47 and VillageIdiot
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 July 2019 #3 If he doesn't go by "TY Track", I'll be disappointed. Reactions: potato, Darkyoda47 and VillageIdiot
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 10 July 2019 #4 Wow he kinda looks like V in this teaser Reactions: VillageIdiot
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 10 July 2019 #5 @Darkyoda47 Reactions: Darkyoda47
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 10 July 2019 #6 MonCherry said: @Darkyoda47 Click to expand... He does though Reactions: VillageIdiot
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 10 July 2019 #7 OMG I'm so happy for my other prince after @Minuteman I wonder if its that song. I wish we had a complete version of this Reactions: Minuteman
OMG I'm so happy for my other prince after @Minuteman I wonder if its that song. I wish we had a complete version of this