Performance NCT X Stray Kids X Monsta X special stage (KBS Daechukje) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's just the rap line of all 3 groups but a pleasant surprise :nakypog:



Would've preferred them performing with each other and a longer stage but all groups have pre recorded separately due to current circumstances, so understandable :maheart:

@NCTzen @Stay @Monbebe
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This was awesome ngl :maheart:
Yeah it sucks we didn't get to see them actually interacting with each other but such are the times :maheart:
Rap wise, I think SKZ was the best while the NCT stage looked the coolest but I loved all 3 :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah it sucks we didn't get to see them actually interacting with each other but such are the times :maheart:
Rap wise, I think SKZ was the best while the NCT stage looked the coolest but I loved all 3 :sanapray:
I would agree with you :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Also I don't know if this is all a coincidence but I think it's cute if it's true
Well the Kick It and Ridin' references I caught right away lol but I didn't realize Boss and WayV :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
tbh more excited for some year end festivals then i was for the awards :pandahappy:
Year end festivals are always a lot more fun :sj_weary:
It’s a shame we don’t get to see groups interact and be together this year lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Year end festivals are always a lot more fun :sj_weary:
It’s a shame we don’t get to see groups interact and be together this year lol.
i'm waiting for another company collab stage like jyp family and smtown next year when it's safe :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i'm waiting for another company collab stage like jyp family and smtown next year when it's safe :sanapray:
I really wanted NCT X Aespa or NCT X RV :yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ohhh, tbh best rap: Stray Kids, best stage: Monsta X.... but this was a dream, indeed.
would be lovely seeing them doing some sort of a live mashup
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread