- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
the question is what they're gonna promote. better not be gimmie gimmieNCTPop taking over the world![]()
Probably gonna be Resonance againthe question is what they're gonna promote. better not be gimmie gimmie
I still can't believe we haven't gotten a Music, Dance performance, so it would be nice if they did Kick It + Music, Dance or another B-Side.Probably gonna be Resonance again![]()
Oh right I forgot this is just 127 so no Resonance/Make a wish/90s LoveI still can't believe we haven't gotten a Music, Dance performance, so it would be nice if they did Kick It + Music, Dance or another B-Side.
Can you imagine if they invited all 23 members![]()
Kick It era will never end tbh.Oh right I forgot this is just 127 so no Resonance/Make a wish/90s Love
Hope you're ready for some more Kick It![]()
They'd have probably put him in either 90s Love or Make a Wish if they weren't debuting Shotaro/Sungchan.Kick It era will never end tbh.
I would love if they performed 90s Love or Make a Wish but nooooo. I'm never forgiving them for not putting Jisung in the 90s Love lineup tho.
I wonder if them going on this show means we're gonna get a cb soon? It's been like a year already >:(They'd have probably put him in either 90s Love or Make a Wish if they weren't debuting Shotaro/Sungchan.
Yeah although we got NCT 2020 so it doesn't feel that long lol, but I'm thinking soon.I wonder if them going on this show means we're gonna get a cb soon? It's been like a year already >:(
NCT 2020 was good but tbh I miss NCT 2018. Touch, Boss, GO, BoB was so good for their music. I hope after COVID they can improve again and hopefully do another tour w like Resonance or something. But yeah Resonance wasn't the best.Yeah although we got NCT 2020 so it doesn't feel that long lol, but I'm thinking soon.
Shinee just had theirs, I saw some reports saying EXO cb is near, so NCT will be probably next? WayV is making their cb soon, and probably Dream after them so I guess 127 is next.
2020 was their biggest year by far, so SM will surely try to ride the hype train.
Tbh I really love the B-sides on Resonance 2020, and I think they utilized the NCT U rotational concept a lot better this time round. But Empathy has the more iconic tracks in Boss and Baby don't stop.NCT 2020 was good but tbh I miss NCT 2018. Touch, Boss, GO, BoB was so good for their music. I hope after COVID they can improve again and hopefully do another tour w like Resonance or something. But yeah Resonance wasn't the best.