News NCT127 will appear on The Daily Show’s daytime special (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
aw man theyre gonna be cringe again but im still proud of them <3
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't know what to think of this but I feel like i'll be entertained
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Probably gonna be Resonance again :naeunstare:
I still can't believe we haven't gotten a Music, Dance performance, so it would be nice if they did Kick It + Music, Dance or another B-Side.

Can you imagine if they invited all 23 members :welp:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I still can't believe we haven't gotten a Music, Dance performance, so it would be nice if they did Kick It + Music, Dance or another B-Side.

Can you imagine if they invited all 23 members :welp:
Oh right I forgot this is just 127 so no Resonance/Make a wish/90s Love :wimwim:
Hope you're ready for some more Kick It :rosesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh right I forgot this is just 127 so no Resonance/Make a wish/90s Love :wimwim:
Hope you're ready for some more Kick It :rosesmug:
Kick It era will never end tbh.

I would love if they performed 90s Love or Make a Wish but nooooo. I'm never forgiving them for not putting Jisung in the 90s Love lineup tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Kick It era will never end tbh.

I would love if they performed 90s Love or Make a Wish but nooooo. I'm never forgiving them for not putting Jisung in the 90s Love lineup tho.
They'd have probably put him in either 90s Love or Make a Wish if they weren't debuting Shotaro/Sungchan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They'd have probably put him in either 90s Love or Make a Wish if they weren't debuting Shotaro/Sungchan.
I wonder if them going on this show means we're gonna get a cb soon? It's been like a year already >:(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I wonder if them going on this show means we're gonna get a cb soon? It's been like a year already >:(
Yeah although we got NCT 2020 so it doesn't feel that long lol, but I'm thinking soon.
Shinee just had theirs, I saw some reports saying EXO cb is near, so NCT will be probably next? WayV is making their cb soon, and probably Dream after them so I guess 127 is next.
2020 was their biggest year by far, so SM will surely try to ride the hype train.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah although we got NCT 2020 so it doesn't feel that long lol, but I'm thinking soon.
Shinee just had theirs, I saw some reports saying EXO cb is near, so NCT will be probably next? WayV is making their cb soon, and probably Dream after them so I guess 127 is next.
2020 was their biggest year by far, so SM will surely try to ride the hype train.
NCT 2020 was good but tbh I miss NCT 2018. Touch, Boss, GO, BoB was so good for their music. I hope after COVID they can improve again and hopefully do another tour w like Resonance or something. But yeah Resonance wasn't the best.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
NCT 2020 was good but tbh I miss NCT 2018. Touch, Boss, GO, BoB was so good for their music. I hope after COVID they can improve again and hopefully do another tour w like Resonance or something. But yeah Resonance wasn't the best.
Tbh I really love the B-sides on Resonance 2020, and I think they utilized the NCT U rotational concept a lot better this time round. But Empathy has the more iconic tracks in Boss and Baby don't stop.

But in Resonance I really love Light Bulb, Faded in my last song, Deja Vu, Nectar, basically the whole album lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread