NCT's Mark is really cute [18+] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I can just imagine him blabbing away and rambling when a girl makes a move on him!

He is blatantly a submissive and it is so adorable. He isn't into anything hardcore either! Just telling him to undress would probably fluster him to no end! now imagine how he would react to being spanked! I bet he absolutely never shuts up either if he is aroused and the clsoer you get to him and/or the more you do, the more he talks!

I can just imagine the complete nonsense that would come out of his mouth if somebody sucked his dick! What is even a prettier and cuter image is Mark tied up so he can't move and his cock being sucked. He would probably delirious with happiness even before he cums!

Submit it to my ANON! I will answer those replies in my anon thread! Complete 100% anonymity, just whisper me your deep and dark thoughts!

Submit your thoughts

My Anon thread
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread