- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,124
- Reactions Received
- 7,796
- Location
- Fuck me Chico
- Website
- www.allkpop.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
are u @baek_5222I love this so much, ten and fruits
nope, its minyoonginmare u @baek_5222
! I'm sorry love but Omg long time no see! is that really you?nope, its minyoonginm
Yeah its me, lol :nosejoo:! I'm sorry love but Omg long time no see! is that really you?![]()
Stressed.Yeah its me, lol :nosejoo:
![]()
How've you been?
Yeah, I know how you feel. No more lucas?Stressed.
I love lucas still but Jaehyun is prefect skskYeah, I know how you feel. No more lucas?
He really is, JaehyunI love lucas still but Jaehyun is prefect sksk
Jaehyun is daddy materialHe really is, Jaehyunand jaemin lowkeyis my new bias too
Oh my, Joshua, He is daddy & husband material.Jaehyun is daddy material![]()