- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
thanks I am gonna practice in monochrome moreI actually like this layout on you tbh
it's nice i love monochrome
how do you make them? they're so goodthanks I am gonna practice in monochrome more
do not want to be a one trick pony : /
like I do other styles so yeah
befunky app : ) online mostlyhow do you make them? they're so good![]()
your brother is good at gfxI learned from the best
my brother
he taught me transparencyyour brother is good at gfx![]()
he taught me transparency
type font
graphics
borders
and most tones
filters
Ahh so you are a professional now hshhhsshhsused to wake me up at 7am for my lessons
he prob won't even remember lolAhh so you are a professional now hshhhsshhs
that's cool
well i'm glad you have a knack for gfx. it's rlly cool lollhe prob won't even remember lol
I have fun with it and that's what matters
pokemon theme song
well i'm glad you have a knack for gfx. it's rlly cool loll
![]()
Aw thanks
have a hug for being so polite
nobody knew her at this electronics store eithersorry idk her but it looks great!![]()